Montana Actors’ Theatre is dedicated to providing our patrons with a pleasurable experience and a comfortable environment. Please contact us with any accessibility questions so we can address your specific needs.
- Seating is provided in the lower lobby.
- There are two (2) dedicated accessible/wheelchair spaces but more are available as needed. these spaces can be reserved through our online ticketing system or at the box office. Wheelchair access is available through the main theatre doors.
- Four (4) accessible parking spots are located in the main theatre parking lot and four (4) spots are located located in front of Cowan Hall.
- Volunteer assistants are available to help those with limited mobility or other assistance needs.
- Complimentary soft foam earplugs are available in the box office for shows with loud sound effects.
- Assistive listening devices are available upon request through the box office.
- Large print programs are available from an usher.