Spring into the Past
June 20, 2020
A FREE festival of great food, drink, and entertainment.
Brought to you by our local sponsors and our Producer – the Atchison Family.
Don’t miss out on this great event.
Home Brew Contest
Traditional craft demonstrations
Free stage entertainment
Do you brew your own beer?
Want to know how you stack up against other home brewers?
Enter our home brew contest at our Spring into the Past festival!
Great prizes and the chance to be crowned Brewing Nobility!
Complete the entry form or just bring your beer to the Spring into the Past Festival by noon on June 20.
Bring your beer in a bottle, a jar, a sippy cup, whatever you have!
$20 entry fee. We will email you details and contest labels.
Call for Vendors
We are looking for food and goods vendors for our festival on June 20 from 10am-10pm.
Foods and goods should be Medieval/Renaissance/Fantasy themed. Preference given to hand crafted and authentic items. Wholesale items may be included if approved by MAT.
Stalls will be about 8 feet square and cost is $20. Vendors must bring their own tables, chairs, etc. Vendors are expected to dress and decorate their stall in Medieval/Renaissance/Fantasy themes. Set-up can be done in the evening on June 19 but MAT takes no responsibility for items left unattended.
If you are interested in being a vendor, please review the expectations below and complete an application. Fees ($20 per stall) will be collected upon vendor approval.
- A stall reservation is approximately of 8’x8’.
- Stalls (meaning tables, tents, trucks, etc.) should be decorated in appropriate Medieval/Renaissance/Fantasy style and fit within the allotted size.
- Pop up tents are allowed, but must be decorated.
- All vending items (tables, chairs, tablecloths) must be provided by the vendor. If tables/chairs are needed, these must be arranged with MAT prior to May 31st, 2020.
- Vendors should be in Medieval/Renaissance/Fantasy costume. Any additional workers should also be dressed appropriately.
- Vendors may not park on the grass. Food trucks will have a designated space to park.
- Vendors may set up on the evening of June 19th, although MAT takes no responsibility of goods left.
- The Faire starts at 10:00 AM on June 20th, all set up is to be completed by this time.
- Vendors may clean up evening of the 20th or during the morning of the 21st, keeping in mind MAT takes no responsibility of goods left. All items must be cleared by 12:00 PM on the 21st of June.
- Vendors are expected to clean their space to the standard of what it was when they arrived.
- Vendors are responsible for their trash; no trash bins or bags will be provided to them.
- All payment options must be provided by vendor. Internet use is not guaranteed.
- Must be period appropriate or themed. Preference given to hand crafted and authentic items, wholesale items on an approved basis.
- Alcohol vendors are not permitted, aside from MAT vendors.